Love this actually so timely for what I have been thinking about lately. Join my friends and I on our trek to Rhinebeck, NY for New York Sheep and Wool festival 2022. The Festival has its own official FB page. Your work is always spirited and inspirational. Sunday March 6th, 2022 You can find our entire color palette of our super soft 75% cashmere/25% silk base by clicking the button below: Sign up with your email address below to receive news, updates, and to be the first to find out about our sales and special events! Thats what you really do! With appreciation for all you do to magnify good! I am a silent regular reader of your daily blog, and Im finally in touch to tell you how much I like it. Thank you so much! You are just plain wonderful, Polly! A wonderful poem Polly! We have it on good authority that if you want great pizza or wings, Giacomos can deliver. Your food is presented in such an artistic way that it looks beautiful, wholesome and totally delicious!! Thank you deeply, Polly! Lunch can be purchased Saturday at the Sheep & Wool Festival, however lines will be long, so eating during off-peak times is encouraged. The image paired with the text was spot on! Well Done! Find out why this event draws 30,000 visitors from across the country to the lovely village of Rhinebeck and the Dutchess County Fairgrounds! Outstanding, superb and beyond all imagination. Thank you! Registration is open now through midnight Sept. 18. I can tell when an angel has tapped me on the shoulderit feels light and right and fun. Rhinebeck, NY 12572 United States + Google Map This has needed to be said for a while! Well be staying at the Courtyard Marriott in Poughkeepsie, where breakfasts will be included. Should anything happen to you on this trip, we require a contact name & number for emergencies. These photos are so wonderful, it really warms the heart. Open Map. INFORMATION MAY CHANGE. Wow! Hotel in Taipei | Hyatt Place New Taipei City Xinzhuang. The next morning, we motored across a mist-shrouded Kingston-Rhinecliff Bridge to the Dutchess County Fairgrounds, where the New York State Sheep & Wool Festival was waiting. You do a great job taking pictures. I feel sure it will help lift my thought to healing. I wanted to make a second sma, As we cast on for a new KAL - Costa Maya, it seeme, NOTE - due to a last-minute schedule change, we wi, We cast on for Costa Maya yesterday. Here are just a few highlights from my weekend. If vaccination is contraindicated for you, a negative documented Rapid test within 24 hours is required for entrance. My kind of place! Other Activities: kids' activities. Thank you so much for recommending it. I really enjoy reading your blog but I have to say that your monthly Bits and Clips posts and your Grace Notes posts are my favorite :). You are a shining light and you are definitely using all your wonderful talents. Sounds delicious and simple! We'll be there in our usual spot at the back of Building C, booths 31-32, with lots and lots of our favorite yarns for you to shop in person! What a stunning collection of gorgeous images and though-provoking quotes. But today you are on top. Dutchess County Fairgrounds MAP: 6636 Route 9, Rhinebeck, NY 12572 6550 Spring Brook Ave., Rhinebeck, NY 12572. . I love your blog. Thank you for your transparency of love, your generous sharing of what you are pondering and doing. 12 projects by Ysolda and friends inspired by the Rhinebeck Sheep and Wool Festival. Winners move onto the national competition, so the stakes are high! Skip Main Navigation. If you're like us, you're excited for the Rhinebeck Sheep & Wool Festival 24/7, 365. Without a doubt my life has been enriched and uplifted by my acquaintance with you through your blogs. You are a blessing to many! You can also explore the newsletter archive. Visitors can even drop by walk-in competitions involving people knitting with chopsticks or using a traditional drop spindle for 10 minutes. I am so happy to have your blog in my life! Beautiful photos! It is just a slice of heaven. And don't worry, the other three most definitely aren't losers - we've stuck them firmly in our queue to make at a later date. X x x. The New York State Sheep and Wool Festival is an annual gathering of fiber-arts enthusiasts in the United States that draws approximately 30,000 visitors and more than 300 vendors. Holiday Gift Guide 2022: Best Gift Ideas for Knitters - Part 2 Dec 1st, 2022 . Strange, nothing surprising here. Not easy to do! Saturday, 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Sunday, 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. New Location for 2022 - now in the Bingo Hall. I am in absolute awe of your thorough and articulate way you describe how all of this works. Contact: Bob Davis. Johnson said that while llamas and alpacas are native to the Southern Hemisphere a lot of people now keep them in Northern Hemisphere. Polly, I am absolutely amazed. Oh my goodness Polly, this is absolutely magnificent and reaches so far deep into my soul. I find it very inspiring! Your blog is like a conversation with a dear friend. MAP:6636 Route 9, Rhinebeck, NY 12572 You are such an inspiring person, Polly, and I love the variety of your activities you share with us all! The Festival is held at the immaculately maintained Dutchess County Fairgrounds and features weathersafe buildings as well as pathlined grassy outdoor areas. Polly, I just love your spirit, innovativeness, receptivity to beauty and to Gods goodness expressed. Quite unforgettable. Studio Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-4:30pm EasternOur dye studio in Mountain City is a workspace only. So honest and uplifting. And to top it off, theres great fair food in the food court. It's back! Workshops August 18-22.. Masks will also be required when you are not eating or drinking. Everyone is trying to get to that person first.. Some clever people bring strollers to push their spoils of shopping around. I have been blessed beyond words by your daily posts. It was great just to be among them. I can't believe Rhinebeck (the New York Sheep & Wool Festival in Rhinebeck, New York) is just a month away! Our weekend also included three bonus events Cakepalooza, Wool \u0026 Folk and Jill Draper's Open Air Studio. Weve selected colorways that we think will mix & match with a good majority of our Dyed in the Skein colorways but if you dont see what youre looking for, check over at Spincycle Yarns, too! Rhinebeck Meet Up & Book Talk - 2022 Sep 15th, 2022 . Really enjoyed your poem on Animal magnetism. Mountainspun Shetland Sheep farm & Fiber Arts Studio. I really enjoyed this book, thanks for recommending it. Thank you! If you purchase any Dyed-to-Order skeins in your order, please allow our team 2-4 weeks to dye your order a.k.a wed love for you to have it in time to cast on for the Alpenglow KAL! YES! Follow Me on Instagram. She said there would also be a show featuring llamas and 4H kids doing agility tricks. It was great to meet everyone. In that event competitors take washed raw fleece off the sheeps back and turn it into a finished project, she said. Rhinebeck Sweater KAL 2022. Polly, your wonderful blog is doing more than its bit in this dreadful time. Doing it again this year too! Every year on the third full weekend in October, Rhinebeck, New York hosts the New York State Sheep and Wool Festival. These are fasionable: http://www.amazon.com/To-Go-Ware-RePEaT-Reusable-Utensil/dp/B002BFPKFM, PRE-ORDER SOUVENIRS Copies of photos and artwork are available for purchase in my Gallery. Love these colours and the strong contrasts Polly! You have a great eye for beauty Polly. Beautiful and profoundly perfect for pandemic season, your poem empowers hope for whats next. This is so well thought out and written. Ive taken all this glory into my heart today and am grateful for it. Way to go on your artistic journey. You inspire me! 79, Section 3, New Taipei Blvd., Xinzhuang District, New Taipei City, Taiwan, 242032 +886 2 8522 9980. I wanted you to know that I found the time I spent on your blog to be relaxing, refreshing, inspiring, and totally enjoyable. Your zest for the good things in life makes me feel happy too! If you can't make it to the festival, we invite you to. Dutchess Fairgrounds 6550 Spring Brook Avenue Rhinebeck, NY 12572. All of our Dyed in the Wool is Ready-to-Ship (ships in 3-5 business days). Always the highlight of the event. Theres a bag check (G on Map) What if I have to cancel? Thank you for all the inspiration you share so generously. I love your blog. amaze me, Polly. This poem really hit home. I must have one when I get our next kitten, which is going to be soon, I can feel the need building. Tickets are $12 plus a convenience fee in advance and $15 at the gate. Oh yum, Polly These gorgeous photos made my mouth water and my eyes pop! I feel your heart when I see them. Thank you. Love you! Lace weight yarn. I love this poem! I LOVED it! You are a blessing! Other attendees just come for a day of family fun, or to see the animals or many competitions the festival hosts like Sheep to Shawl, Johnson said. We email about twice a month. Still, she said, she felt last years festival was a great success. Workshops. Get there early for the Llama Parade! I recently I recommended your blog to a friend saying, Shes like a dear friend, she just doesnt know me. Thank you for all the delight you add to my days! Your email address will not be published. The Flying Needles invites you to pack your bags and join us for a ROAD TRIP to the USs largest Fiber Festival the New York Sheep and Wool Festival at Rhinebeck! Thank you for your generosity and your overflowing sense of soul which you share so beautifully and articulately with everyone!! Leave your pets at home. We love people-watching, and seeing all of the amazing finished (and sometimes, almost-finished) pieces that people wear around the grounds. Unfortunately I dont. That could change closer to the event. We are so excited to share this year's amazing podcaster guests with you. As part of The Flying Needles six-year birthday, were taking the party on the ROAD! There are die-hard knitters coming from all over the country. She said some knitters already are emailing her about workshops at next years festival. Thank you for your efforts. This year, we are so excited to add a totally new feature to the festival - The Podcaster Patio! Yowza and Yowza Minis (singly and in sets), Yummy 2-Ply, Toes, Gradient Sets, and 12-color sets, luxurious Sojourn, Avon, and Caroline (in sets), our annual show colorway (always a surprise until the first day of the show) on nearly all our bases. Thank you for this beautiful poem. And I sure do thank you for inspiring me to greater efforts along all lines of life! What a breath of fresh air!! Fiberuary Day #22 - Where in the World In J . Your colorful art, your beautiful photography, your tasty looking and well presented dishes, your uplifting ideas, your insightful book reviews, and your wonderful healing work! Enter your email address to receive advance notice of our classes, events, sales, and more at The Endless Skein delivered to your inbox. Among the fiber cognoscenti, it is simply referred to as Rhinebeck and it is an amazing weekend for fiber enthusiasts at the Dutchess County Fairgrounds. If sheep are more your thing, check out our Shepherd Seminars. Date October 16 - October 17, 2021 Time. I am grateful for the myriad ways you celebrate Life in your art, activities and relationships. 33 Comments . In between the lines I read that Vermont Sheep & Wool Festival, Tunbridge VT. October 21st & 22nd, 2023 New York State Sheep & Wool Festival, Rhinebeck NY. I cherish the healing thoughts therein very much, and they are very helpful. This pattern looks great in many combinations of colors, and different styles of yarn. Love your work, Polly. Please carry on the good work of guiding our book choices. Thank you!! Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. Thank you for your commitment to reality and our true nature! Book Now. Thank you! Original, demonstrating individuality and confidence! Lets all have a productive day and be joyful! Blocking a stranded colorwork project can hide a multitude of tensioning sins, so if you are feeling unsure or uncomfortable about your tension, we would suggest using a non-superwash yarn like Feederbrook BFL. Event past. Polly, please keep sharing these pages! As . I found it quite enriching and resonate with those true answers. Thank you for all you bring to so many . It seems like years since we were together, oh, yeah, it was! 845-756-2323. Thank you so much for this thoughtful, informative and articulate book review, Polly! If Rhinebeck cancels for any reason, all monies paid toward attending in-person will be refunded. Plume is officially back in stock!! Subscribe to our RSS feed . I am so totally impressed with your photography, poetry, and painting. I so enjoyed your trip blog. They made my day. Just provide your room sharing request at the time you are registering. Event Date : 2022-08-27 ~ 2022-08-28. Thank you, Polly. A powerful message. I am so happy to have found your site and to be able to enjoy your expression of Spirit! You certainly are a shining example. I love the vitality of the city scenes and vibrant color palette. And we're all looking forward to going back next year. I love your website, messages, poems and art. Wow, you outdid yourself this month with your Bits and Clips. You are a bright light! Can I request to share my room with someone? Saturday, June 18th @ 4-6pm: Gauge check with Carol. Deeply nourishing. In 2021, you'll be able to come and visit us in Building 31, Booth 21 at the Duchess County Fairgrounds for the New York State Sheep & Wool Festival. Yes!! You are so incredibly sweet, gracious, kind, thoughtful, creative, generous, joyful, witty, courageous, tender, persistent, compassionate, brilliant, articulate, ad infinitum! I have to tell you that your spiritual to-do list was the springboard for a great talk with my older daughter. What about lunch on travel days? We respect your privacy and wont share any of your personal information. This is our 5th annual Rhinebeck collaboration and is our ultimate celebration of friendship, joy, and of course knitting! I have so enjoyed your recent posts about your garden, your reflections about parenting, your vibrant artwork so many wonderful expressions of Spirit. The food hall, featuring a number of local and regional food producers, will offer everything from cheeses to granola, while guests can also browse a number of food trucks, traditional fairgrounds food, and even cider donuts, Johnson said. . I look forward to your messages each day, like a delightful gift to unwrap. Well done Polly, I love your book reviews! Your photos are so vivid and expressive and inspiring and artistic and alive! Lovely Polly! Thank you so.much, Polly. This poem is what I needed to further focus on moving out of the fear of COVID.. We sold out by 10 am on Sunday (woohoo!). NY State Sheep And Wool Festival Dutchess County Fairgrounds 6550 Spring Brook Ave. Rhinebeck, NY 12572 Thank you Polly for this article on supply! I do knit some, but already have a stash that will outlive me, so I bought no more yarn, preferring to photograph it. Oh my gosh how did you know I needed this today? Thank you for the constant good thoughts and beautiful expressions of love and joy that you share on your blog. . Your blog is full of the wonderful, multilayered colors and textures that you play with, and share so unselfishly with the world. Thanks, Polly, for listening so carefully and sharing so selflessly. This is relevant and an excellent way for me to look at some situations I have been in recently. Order the Book; Wholesale Order Info . "It' What about meals? The plates too! I look forward to reading your posts! https://nysheepandwoolfestival.myshopify.com/, NY State Sheep And Wool FestivalDutchess County Fairgrounds 6550 Spring Brook Ave.Rhinebeck, NY 12572, https://nysheepandwoolfestival.myshopify.com/, Follow the Twitter Feed for important updates. Pricing is ALL INCLUSIVE of transportation, lodging, breakfast both Saturday, Sunday and Monday, tickets to enter the Sheep & Wool Festival, & drop-off and pickup at the Dutchess County Fairgrounds. Love your blog. Harmony is going on all the time; weve just got. Glorious! Brava talented Polly. Im new to your site and I love todays post about being grateful! Rhinebeck, NY. . Your vibrant art work is superb. Thank you so much! Directly to your inbox. Delivery or use of Lyft/Uber/Cab is encouraged. We will be stopping for lunch on both travel days. Thank you! I am never disappointed. We were wowed by her ability and her encouragement of others to express themselves artistically. Some have a certain type of yarn theyre only selling at Rhinebeck, she said. Louis Boria aka Brooklyn Boy Knits, has turned his passion for fiber arts into a platform where he works with the community. We love people-watching, and seeing all of the amazing finished (and sometimes, almost-finished) pieces that people wear around the grounds. Excellent. Love the abundance of exotic shapes and colours in the Autumn sunshine! Click the "Shop Now" button and a percentage goes to support this blog. I have been attending the New York Sheep and Wool Festival for about 20 years now, and I have never made myself a Rhinebeck Sweater. All rights reserved. February 25th to February 27th, 2022 NETA Knit & Spin Spa, Freeport ME - Virtual. This year, we thought it'd be a jazzy idea to get . There will be some room for people to stretch out in. It is illegal in New York State to leave your pet in the car. Dress appropriately with your favorite handmade items to show and tell. Outstanding message! Thank you so much. Now the work required to make a lasting change is up to each of us! Dinner Saturday and Sunday also is on your own. Thank you Polly for your radiant joy and embrace of each of us, wrapping us in your color and beauty of Soul. Our top priority is the safety, health, and wellbeing of our community, its residents and visitors. YOU are invited to join us! We will provide full refunds in the case of an in-person event cancellation. Bringing together people of various backgrounds with different life experiences makes our community stronger. Polly! With its awesome art, recipes, book reviews, and really excellent writing, this blog is the perfect corner of the internet. Limited quantities of 2020 and 2021 merchandise will be available at the 2022 festival. . Our Dyed in the Skein has both Ready-to-Ship & Dyed-to-Order options this year! Polly, Im grateful for you, your prayerful work, your blog, your art, photos, words and colors. This morning I went from fasting to feasting . We have a bunch of our color picks (from all three of our small businesses) shown for you below, as well as a helpful size chart so that you can quickly select how many skeins you need for your project! How blest you are to be a poet, photographer, artist, metaphysician, all wrapped up into One. Thank you for this.I absolutely love reading it! I work to amplify good wherever I find it. They have really sought after wool, Johnson said. PLEASE CHECK BACK PERIODICALLY FOR UPDATES. Gorgeous new work. Oh so beautiful! All travel times are based upon ideal traffic conditions & travelers loading and returning to the bus on time. Hello, my beautiful furry friends! Your multiple images and vocabulary choices give energy and renewed resolve to flagging spirits. I know, its not exactly news that young people knit, but at least the headline is better than Not Your Grandmothers Knitting . Your tart was just perfect! Were so excited about this years Rhinebeck Sweater Collaboration with Andrea Mowry, Spincycle Yarns, and Magpie Fibers! I heartily agree with them all now I have a bigger perspective on life. Thank You for sharing your innermost so openly. Polly this is absolutely exquisite and so inspiring. Thank you for sharing this welcome thought to redirect todays thinking. The outstanding photos and the amazing narratives made me feel I was on vacation for a few minutes each day. Leave pets at home. Purchase Alpenglow I pattern from Andreas Website, Purchase alpenglow I Pattern from ravelry, Purchase Alpenglow II pattern from Andreas Website, Purchase alpenglow II Pattern from ravelry. Complaints of discrimination may be filed with USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, Washington, DC 20250. Thank you for focusing in on and capturing the little things we so often pass by and/or take for granted. Thank you for your honesty, integrity and willingness to speak out for Truth and Justice!!! Just seeing all that colorful wool boosted my mood!! Our weekend also included three bonus events - Cakepalooza, Woo. Tickets cannot be purchased in-store. Especially separating church from a building or denomination. This blog is so prolific and original, inspiring and joy producing. Everything on your site is so colorful, spiritual and alive! I enjoy reading your notes from the Bible Lesson. Wow, super powerful and definitely what I needed to hear today. Address: 6636 Spring Brook Avenue, Rhinebeck, NY 12572. ** All times are based on ideal traffic conditions & travelers returning to buses on time.
David Jenkins Obituary California, Ravinia Reserved Lawn Map, Acceptable Forms Of Id In Oregon Olcc, Articles R